Friday, March 19, 2010

Super Kids and Bunny Girls

I have had this vintage book for ever and a day, there is this cute super hero in it.





He was just calling to me to be made into a cute doll. The kids and a friend spotted him on the weekend and had him flying all over the place, it was great to see, my husband thinks I'm a bit mad... "your toys are getting weird" he said, "huh, its the kid coming out in me" I say, " they are perfectly fine see" as super kid goes flying across the room, what would he know!!!!!



But he hasn't seen Bunny girl yet, hhmm maybe he will keep his opinions to himself? probably not....



I love her long ears, she is a keeper, but I have put her in the shop, alas I can't keep them all, Super Kid is there to. Also if you are a member of Trade Me , I have starting listing on there again, just search for Snuggleb, and hey presto I will be there!!!

Boy its the weekend again and I have 1 market, then a bit of a break, there are no Craftmad Markets over easter, the husband, kids and I are going for a break over easter and my daughter turns 5 the next weekend, so the house is going to be caos, not to worry you only turn 5 once!!!! I am making cute little bunnies from flannels (they were in the spotlight magazine) to give away to her friends, oooh they are so cute, anyway better go

Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment