Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shop Update

Have just finished this cute girl
Her name is HR Gallop, you can see her here, I have added a few new designs. I made my first sale on Little Kiwis Nest yesterday, was very excited, had to take a double look, it means that the paypal account is working. I am working on another design in the animal family as well so I will post it soon.

I am also holding a stall the the Rototuna Primary Gala on the 20 march, 9am -12pm, that will be it for markets till May, I need to catch my breath, plus I have cut some more clothes out for meeeee, winter skirts, I should post a pic!!! hopefully they will be done THIS winter, ha ha.

Anyway don't forget you can become a fan on facebook, there is a link down the side of the blog, I may have to run a giveaway soon to entice new fans......

Till next time.... have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment