Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Sale

I have joined Flickr... now if I could find my memory stick to load some photos grrrrrr... I like this site you can join groups of other like minded people and see what they are making, I've joined 4 groups, Bag Hag, Softies, The Toy Society and Monsters and other creatures. I have loaded a few photos, if only I could find that memory stick grrrrr... Anyway I'm also having a sale on Felt
and yes I have figured out how to link yeh!!! So I have decided to retire the crazy animals pattern, I am making a few changes to it, I am hoping to add a few more animals to the collection, so watch this space. ..... now very exciting stuff happening in the garden, I have strawberries, BIG strawberries and I was having a count up of the plants the other day, 18 I have 18 plants, ummmmm strawberry jam, have already got the receipe sorted so I just need to collect enough, hmmm, gonna struggle with that task I think.. till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment