Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Shoe Boxes


The Junior school, at my son's school, are making up boxes to fill with pressies for kids who will miss out at christmas. Its a great idea, I only just remembered on Tuesday that the class were doing it and our gift had to be handed in on Thursday!!!!! aaaah, luckly I had a beautiful pink tote bag half made up and there was another Rockin Robot that needed a new home, whew!! I did'nt want the break that Handmade Pledge. So off they go somewhere in the world to be loved, yah. Now back to sewing and frantic it is, am sewing like I never have before, the Rotokauri market is next week. We are going away for the weekend, my son has a extra day off, the elusive Teacher Only Day, so we get a 4 day weekend, Omori here we come, there is meant to be plenty of sunshine for a couple of the days, so that will mean some picnics by the lake and a few sleep in's.....
Enjoy your long weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment