Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ok, so I had heaps of fun at the Craftmad Market, and you know what, I even had a few people come up and say "I have one of your toys and I love it", yay, I have been waiting for that to happen, its such a awesome feeling and very inspiring. So you can see some photos here and you can keep up to date with all of the up coming markets and stall holders here.

I don't have much to report at the moment, I have a few designs that I want to make up before the next market. Mostly we here are back into the routine of school, kindy, dancing, swimming and bmxing, whew, I am tired already!!!!! Keep an eye out on the shops, a few new guys might pop up, the twisted divas and the Moo N Choo's were a hit, so guess what I'll be making more of.


till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment