Friday, November 6, 2009

My most favourite Cookie Recipe

I'm not sure how long I have had this recipe, but I started making these cookies when my husband and I moved in together, now that was a while ago. I have only just rediscovered it this year, after deciding that biscuits were not essential in our household. The kids havn't missed store bought biscuits and what a fantastic saving to the weekly food budget. This recipe says it makes 60 which is a lot, I manage on average to get 50, it depends on how big you want them. I normally mix the whole recipe, bake what I want and roll the rest into balls and freeze for those times when I am not in a baking mood!!!

Yum Cookie dough....

Yum fresh baked cookies...



Milo Choc o Nut Cookies

250g butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
6 tblspn milo
1 cup chopped peanuts
1 cup choc chips

Cream butter, sugar and eggs until light and fluffy. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into creamed mixture, add milo and stir well to combine. Stir in the peanuts and choc chips. Measure tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls. Place onto a tray lined with baking paper, press down with a fork. Bake at 180deg for 20 mins or until golden brown.


yumm perfect with a coffee, happy baking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment