Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Heres a great Tutorial

A little while back I found this great tutorial on how to sew softies up once you had stuffed them, I wanted to share, BUT do you think I could find it again, well Melly, has a Tutorial Tuesday and she has just blogged a tutorial here, I have been finishing my softies off this way for a while now and its great. Hope you find it useful.

MAN at the moment, I feel like I am taking 2 steps forward and 1 backwards, everything has snowballed and I can't get enough hours at the moment, as my customer base grows so do the orders!!!!, it is very exciting though and I am looking forward to next year, a few exciting plans are in swing. How are your weeks going leading up to christmas???

Have a great week, till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment