Thursday, September 17, 2009

Craft Fair


Well the awesome Craft and Quilt Fair has been and gone and I never miss it, unfortunately when I went this year I was absolutely knackered after a busy weekend and a friend that I go with had to work!!, so that put a bit of a damper on it. I didn't get there till late Sunday afternoon, not really knowing what I was looking for, but I always end up buying something, there are so many things to choose from its like a kid in a candy shop. I found some great fabrics that will be turned into dolls and a bag pattern, its a great pattern it comes with a plastic template with all the markings to make six different styles, so NO tracing out, yah!!! I am itching to make it, I'm having a bit of a bag making session at the moment ( have six cut out!!), I just made one for a friend and it looked really good (I forgot to take a photo!) I will have to get her round so I can take a photo, hopefully she can use it, I put a few big pockets in for nappies, wipes etc. Once I have made the others up I might take them along to a market, it doesn't matter if they don't go, they will make great chrissie pressies now that I have taken the handmade pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment