Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Boys are in town




Can a boy have a doll?, they sure can, my son was given a cute boy doll when he was a baby and he loves it, Bubba still sits on his bed and quite often is company for him when he is not well. I have had a few requests of late "when are you going to make something for the boys" mmmm I've finally gotten there, I hope they are boyish enough, my husband reckons they look like the Twisted Diva's without the hair, but he is a male and sometimes can't see past his nose!!! I am happy with them anyway. On another note, its raining today, which I am happy about, I re-organised my strawberries on the weekend, so they need a good drenching, we had a bumper crop last year so I'm looking forward to this crop, nothing like foraging in the strawberry patch. Till next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just discovered your blog, always like to see what other dolls are out there. I too have started making wee boy dolls, everyone at fairs kept asking me if I did them so I did but they dont sell half as well as the girlies.
    Love your stuff. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course boys can have dolls, and these ones are very cute! I too have been trying to even up the gender balance in my toy making and think of things to make for boys. I had a go the other night and ended up with something kind of like your robot (without the robot bits). I also have ideas for soldiers and pirates....just need some time to bring those to reality though. Great stuff. Caroline :)

    ReplyDelete